Everyone who drives a mini excavator knows that in addition to the maintenance of the machine, the daily operation cost accounts for most of the cost. It is burning oil. Every time you refuel the machine, will you faint and feel heartache? Because of the inevitable need for refueling, it is necessary to Oil (to some hard drives today) is working hard to provide you with fuel-saving tips for excavator operation.
Think of yourself as an excavator before sharing, and you'll better understand why.
1. When loading, the excavator should be in a higher position, and the truck should be parked at the same height as the work surface.
The reason is simple, a rock, is your knee as hard as your head when you lift it? How much "energy" will it save? Assuming the same height as in earlier years, you can trek 40% of the power. Cool!
2. When the bucket cylinder and connecting rod, the ejector cylinder and the ejector are all at 90°, each cylinder pushes the excavator with the maximum force.
3. When excavating natural ground, the bucket or loosening equipment should keep the ground angle at about 30°, and then retract the bucket stick. When the bucket stick is close to vertical, the bucket stick has the maximum force and can withstand larger load.
These two key points are like bending your arms to carry things, or sticking to your arms straight, of course bent.
4. At the beginning of excavation, do not extend the bucket rod out of the maximum action plan, the best action plan is about 80%.
5. Bucket shaft excavation planning: the angle of the bucket shaft from the farthest 45° to the inside is 30°.
Excavation depths vary slightly, but larger sticks and buckets should be operated within this plan, not at the end of the cylinder stroke.
6. During continuous excavation, place the chassis forward so that you can walk immediately after excavation. If you want to walk, please change it again, you will burn a lot of oil at the beginning and end.
7. When digging a trench, first dig the two ends of the trench, and then dig the center part. In this way, excavating in the center can save a lot of work and effort.
8. Put the engine in the economical gear. Select automatic idle to allow the engine to idle during excavation.
9, Minimize the radius of rotation.
10. The smaller the excavation depth, the better the excavation economy.
Divided into upper, middle and lower three layers of excavation, assuming that the excavation is carried out in sequence from low to high, the first is the increase of the action plan, and then the increase of the power plan of the excavator decreases, which reduces the working power, which will cost a lot of money. of oil.
Leave a comment